Hello, everyone! Our “Translations Achieved” Patch (aka Patch 3) for Myst on Quest is now out!
We are happy to announce that for the first time ever, all text/subtitles in Myst have been fully localized for various languages (more information on that below).
Achievements are now a part of the game as well, in case you are seeking an extra challenge to collect them all!
We are planning a future patch for our journaling/screenshot system, but in the meantime, you can continue to use the Oculus system-level screenshot tool to take note of what you see in the game.
– Fixed a few more polygons
– Fixed a few more textures
– Fixed a few more meshes
– Fixed a few more collisions
– Fixed a few more LODs
– Fixed a few more paging issues
– Added Achievements
– Added localization (French, Italian, German, Spanish (Latin America), Portuguese (Brazil), Korean, Japanese, & Chinese (Simplified))
– Fixed drawers being over-pulled
– Added an option to teleport to a safe spot to avoid stuckage
– Fixed menus – no opening while teleporting
– Fixed grabbing a book after… it might not be there
– Fixed a disappearing Selenitic book
– Fixed a sound issue with Achenar’s chest
– Added wind sound in the tower when appropriate
– Fixed the interior of planetarium from magically vanishing
– Fixed the elevator door closing on player… to avoid injury
– Fixed the exhaust sound not being played sometimes
– Fixed lighting in the generator and Achenar’s room
– Fixed – no more standing on Sirrus’ deskSelenitic
– Fixed a lighting issue with the mazerunner
– Fixed the disappearing book room elevator handle
e2990-p16712 — Jenkins build 26