During the Account Creation / Reactivation Process, there are many reasons why you may not see the mobile phone text / SMS message arrive on your mobile phone to complete the process. One or more of the following reasons are the cause:
– Blocked as spam by phone carrier
– Destination is blacklisted
– Invalid phone number
– Phone carrier has blocked this message
– Phone carrier is currently unreachable/unavailable
– Phone has blocked SMS
– Phone is currently unreachable/unavailable
– Phone number is opted out
– Unknown error attempting to reach phone
Cyan does not have a way to determine why a specific end user’s text / SMS message was not delivered.
If you do not see the text / SMS to verify your account, please restart the process after ensuring the points above do not apply to your mobile phone / information entered when creating your MOULa account.